Friday, July 22, 2011

Demolition Max.... OMG!

Now we got married he starts to show his true colours, GRRR....I never knew Max has an aggressive side about him.
This is what happened some days ago....


I have told here we would change our land like in loosing the castle, putting down new stuff... I already started, but that changed again (ok that is another story). Max has this beautiful tropical house with palmtrees, swimming pool, jacuzzi, the works. Since we live on a forestlike sim it's kinda silly to rezz a tropical house, so Max does have a skyplatform. So the other day he took me up and up and up to rezz his tropical house...


So this is it, I really love that house and its palmtrees. It was a while since I have seen it, so we went inside to check if everything was still there...



And all over sudden he starts to throw the furniture around, breaking the windows, throwing the plants on the ground... I was like 'OMG, what the f......ck are you doing!!!. But he didn't stop...



He went on and on and on... all I could or would do was drink my coke and be quiet while he was wrecking the place...

My demolition Max in action.... not sure if I like this side of him... I need to think about it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment