Saturday, July 9, 2011

Today is The Day:-)

Tonight it will happen, tonight I say YES to Max:-) The ceremony will take place here in our castle, I am pretty sure everything is all set. Decorations are finished, poseballs have been placed, food is cooked, drinks are cooled:-)

Here in my castle bedroom I will put on my weddingdress and wait untill the priest gives a sign to go down. Think I will ask Fia and Ayres to wait with me, else I will go crazy with nerves;-)

While taking these pictures I realized this castle will vanish very soon. Max and I decided, after we got married we will change everything. So no more castle... realizing this I took a little walk through all the rooms and I must admit I will miss this castle because it is really beautiful. But well, changes can be good, right?

And now I will try to relax a bit in RL and in SL before it all starts. I never thought I would be this nervous but I am. But it's healthy stress:-)

Wolvie's outfit:
Hair: Calliope/beach beige by Damselfly
Top: Ruffle tops-green by G Field
Pants: Capri jeans-white by G Field
Shoes: Espadrilles in meadow-bagged by Gos

No comments:

Post a Comment