Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our wedding ceremony:-)))

The ceremony starts

Manita Humphreys: Ladies & Gentlemen, it is a great honour to welcome you all on this happy occasion.
Manita Humphreys: Matmax & Wolverine, this is the moment you have chosen to become husband and wife.
Manita Humphreys: We are here, not only to witness your commitment to each other, but also to wish you both every happiness in your life together.
Manita Humphreys: We, who are witnessing this very special moment, hope that despite the stress that is inevitable in any life, your love and respect for each other, and your trust and understanding will increase your contentment and heighten your joy in living together.
Manita Humphreys: Keep an open heart and a sincere mind. Be truly interested in each others happiness. Be consistent in your love, so it will entlighten the path of your marriage.
Manita Humphreys: You may say your vows to eachother,
Matmax, if you please?

Max’ vows

MatMax Amsterdam takes a deep breath

Fia (fia.graves): sniff

MatMax Amsterdam: I got a little story....

Wolverine Enchanted: smiles

MatMax Amsterdam: not too long I promise

MatMax Amsterdam: Day 0: Friday July 2nd, 2010
MatMax Amsterdam: Teleport was slow and rezzing in this sim took ages
MatMax Amsterdam: I was just fully rezzed and got an IM: [2010-07-02 11:09:19] Wolverine Enchanted: dag MatMax
MatMax Amsterdam: I turned around and saw a cute looking AVI with a beautiful smile and sparkling eyes
MatMax Amsterdam: We had a very nice chat, we friended and I kissed her before we went offline
MatMax Amsterdam: I just met her but I already wondered: “What is she like?”
MatMax Amsterdam: My first impression was that she could be sweet but I suspect that she had a mind of her own and could be a brat too.

Wolverine Enchanted: ;-)

MatMax Amsterdam: I had to find out......
MatMax Amsterdam: Day 365: Saturday July 2nd, 2011
MatMax Amsterdam: Traffic was slow and driving to her home took ages
MatMax Amsterdam: I just parked my car and she already opened the door to greet me
MatMax Amsterdam: I turned around and saw how cute she looked with her beautiful smile and her sparkling eyes.
MatMax Amsterdam: We looked into each others eyes, we hugged and I kissed her before we went inside
MatMax Amsterdam: After one year, meeting her daily, I learned what she is like
MatMax Amsterdam: My final conclusion is that she is very sweet, has a mind of her own and oh yes....she can be a naughty brat too
MatMax Amsterdam: I found out that she is “The One”, the girl I like to take care for, protect her, support her, guide her, listen to her and most important....make her happy.

Wolverine Enchanted is a bit teary but smiles

MatMax Amsterdam takes a deep breath
MatMax Amsterdam: I hereby promise to do this to my best abilities, as long as we both shall live. LOVE YOU my girl
Wolverine Enchanted: I love you Max

Fia (fia.graves): sniffffffff

Manita Humphreys: Wolverine.. if you are ready? Your vows please

My vows

Wolverine Enchanted: One year ago I saw a man standing in the distance called MatMax Amsterdam, I said 'hey MatMax', you said 'hi Wolverine'.
Wolverine Enchanted: From that day on I just knew I wanted you and I promised myself to fight for you.
Wolverine Enchanted: I did and I won.
Wolverine Enchanted: Since then my love for you got only stronger and more powerful each day.
Wolverine Enchanted: Even when you are doing all that nerd stuff I love you;-)
MatMax Amsterdam grins
Wolverine Enchanted: Today I am here to tell everyone I want to spend the rest of my life with you, to stand by your side, to be here and anywhere whenever you need me.
Wolverine Enchanted: Today I stand here telling both worlds that my love for you is eternally and will never stop.
Wolverine Enchanted: I love you, Max.
MatMax Amsterdam: love you too my girl

Yes I do

Manita Humphreys clears her throat; Wonderfull words, sincere and from the heart
Manita Humphreys: Are you ready now?
MatMax Amsterdam: yes
Wolverine Enchanted: yes
Manita Humphreys: This is the big thing...
Manita Humphreys: Matmax I want to ask of you: do you take Wolverine as your loving wife, to love and cherish, to protect and honour for as long as SL allows??
MatMax Amsterdam: yes I do
Manita Humphreys: Wolverine do you take Matmax as your loving husband, to love and cherish, to protect and honour for as long as SL allows??
Wolverine Enchanted: oh yes i so do

Exchanging our rings

Manita Humphreys: Than you now may exchange the rings.... when you hand it to the other.. say the words, with this ring I thee wed

MatMax Amsterdam: with this ring I thee wed
Wolverine Enchanted: with this ring I thee wed
MatMax Amsterdam gives you the ring

Manita Humphreys: You have made special promises to each other which have been symbolized by the joining of hands, taking of vows and by the giving and receiving of rings.

MatMax Amsterdam puts it on your finger
Wolverine Enchanted: accepts your ring with love

The rose ceremony

Manita Humphreys: Your gift to each other for your wedding today has been your wedding rings - which shall always be an outward demonstration of your vows of love and respect; and a public showing of your commitment to each other.
Manita Humphreys: For your first gift as husband and wife, that gift will be a single rose

Manita Humphreys hands both a single red rose

Manita Humphreys: In the past, the rose was considered a symbol of love and a single rose always meant only one thing - it meant the words "I love you."
Manita Humphreys: So it is appropriate that for your first gift - as husband and wife - that gift would be a single rose.
Manita Humphreys: Give each other the rose....

Wolverine Enchanted gives Max the rose of love
MatMax Amsterdam gives his rose to Wolvie

Manita Humphreys: In someways it seems like you have not done anything at all. Just a moment ago you were holding one small rose - and now you are holding one small rose.
Manita Humphreys: In some ways, a marriage ceremony is like this. In some ways, tomorrow is going to seem no different than yesterday.
Manita Humphreys: But in fact today, just now, you both have given and received one of the most valuable and precious gifts of life - one I hope you always remember - the gift of true and abiding love within the devotion of marriage.
Manita Humphreys: Matmax and Wolverine, I would ask that where ever you make your home in the future - whether it be a large and elegant home - or a small and graceful one - that you both pick one very special location for roses.
Manita Humphreys: So that on each anniversary of this truly wonderful occasion you both may take a rose to that spot both as a recommitment to your marriage - and a recommitment that THIS will be a marriage based upon love.
MatMax Amsterdam smiles
Manita Humphreys: In every marriage there are times where it is difficult to find the right words. It is easiest to hurt who we most love. It is easiest to be most hurt by who we most love.
Wolverine Enchanted: :-)
Manita Humphreys: It might be difficult some time to words to say "I am sorry" or "I forgive you"; "I need you" or "I am hurting".
Manita Humphreys: If this should happen, if you simply can not find these words, leave a rose at that spot which both of you have selected

Husband and wife

Manita Humphreys: With these words, I now pronounce you husband and wife!

Elise Onmura: \o/
Wolverine Enchanted: yessssssss!!!!!!
Gixxxer Geesink: Hoooo!
Lila Paramour: Congratulations.
Elise Onmura: Congrats Max and Wolfie !!
Eddy Idyll starts clapping...

The kiss

Manita Humphreys: Matmax you may kiss your bride
MatMax Amsterdam: YESSS...at last

Gixxxer Geesink: yayyy congrats!!

Wolverine Enchanted: finally lol

Fia (fia.graves): CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Fia (fia.graves): LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Ayres Geesink: Congrats !!! <3
Kiera Seda: Congratulations!!

Wolverine Enchanted: I LOVE YOU MAX!!!!!!

Elise Onmura: \o/
Elise Onmura:   || Yaaaaaaaay n Stuff!!!!!
Elise Onmura:  / \
Elise Onmura: ♪♫APPLAUSE♪♫

MatMax Amsterdam kisses his wife intens

Fia (fia.graves): ♪♫ The Winner takes it all ♪♫
Wolverine Enchanted: lol fia;-)
Fia (fia.graves): grijnz*
MatMax Amsterdam: lol
Fia (fia.graves): ♪♫ ...and the looser standing small ♪♫

Manita Humphreys: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you for the first time mr and mrs Amsterdam- Enchanted


Elise Onmura: \o/
Fia (fia.graves): ***** APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE***********

MatMax Amsterdam cannot stop kissing *grins
Wolverine Enchanted: sorry we cant stop lol

Fia (fia.graves): plekkers

MatMax Amsterdam: we go outside
MatMax Amsterdam: come my girl

Gixxxer Geesink: get a room!! Lol

Manita Humphreys: Please follow me outside

Wolverine Enchanted (wolverine.enchanted) is now known as Wolverine Amsterdam.


PARTYYYYYYY!!!!

(pictures will follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment