Friday, July 1, 2011

Put on those dancing shoes;-)


So yesterday we were working on our playing list for the DJ, it became totally hilarious when Max invited me to his AO dances lol. He got some crazy ones, at some point I just could not stop laughing, but really not stop, tears dropping of my face while I tried to stop laughing, lol.
Anyway, while we were doing crazy stuff, Fia popped in to join us,(she is a bit concerned what to wear at the wedding *grin), so she joined us in our crazyness:-)))
She even said I'm, well tall, but Fia I was on a little hill lol
We chatted in local, Max was spinning his music... it was great for me to get some stress off my shoulders.
So finally we got our playing list ready (fia dropped in some favs too), after they both logged off I had to ask my bestman if he got some favs too. He would think about it..

Hmmm... looking at this picture below... we look kinda like...'Wassup, got a prob, dude, wanna pick a fight with us, well be brave...', ;-)





Wolvie's outfit:

Hair: Sable/Sunrise blend by Damselfly
Top: Nyphette Boustier lagoon by Indyra Originals
Skirt: Nyphette mini skirt by Indyra Originals
Boots: Curvaceous boots by Gos

No comments:

Post a Comment