Monday, July 18, 2011

Our new house:-)


Like I said before, Max and I are planning to change everything after we got married. I started to change my house. I took mine in invent and found this cute little house I could not resist. It is not so big as the other, it only has a livingroom, bedroom (very important *winks) and a lovely patio.
Max and I figure since we spend most time outside a little house is enough. Ofcours as little as it is, I love to decorate it, so her are some pictures:-)


The patio comes with a little fountain and some lovely flowers...



I love this cute breakfast table from LISP. Okokok.... lots of prims but so what... I love breakfast;-)


You can't see it very good but the sign says 'gone fishing', so if you come over and can't find me, I truely am gone fishing in our little lake:-)


Our living room, small but cute and again most furniture comes from LISP, accept for Max's cat Blondie. I had to put her inside because Blondie and Billy (my cat) were fighting all the time. Yeah, living together comes with some compromises;-)



Bedroom.... no comments here *winks


and ofcourse, the new stables for the horses:-)

Wolvie's outfit:
Hair: Calliope Beach Beige Blend by Damselfly
Glasses: primOptic Sleek glasses by PrimOptic eyewear
Top: Henely Tee-Moody Monday Burnt by Nyte n Day
Skirt: Nyphette mini skirt by Indyra Originals
Belt: Ginger Belt by Nyte n Day
Boots: Slouch Boots in Brown by Gos

No comments:

Post a Comment