Friday, June 24, 2011

Bridal here... Bridal there... Bridal everywhere;-)


Yes, I am getting married to Max in SL on July 9th. I was married once in RL, and I think once is enough, but I never got married in SL before.
Getting married in SL is a lot like getting married in RL, a lot of things to organize, to think about.. sometimes stressy as the date comes closer. But we got all covered I think lol. We got the venue (our place), we got the photographer (my best friend Gixxx), we got the priest (Manita), I got my groomsman (Hellion), Max got his bridesmaid (Fia). Yes we do this backwords lol... we won't have the 'traditional' wedding in SL with 100 bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Our wedding will be intimate and the way we like it, close friends and family with a little twist;-)

I reveil one tip of the veil here: Opening dance: Smooth criminal by MJ;-)

Anyways today we were looking for the perfect bouquet and... we found it:-)))


Wolvie's outfit:
Hair: Sable by Damselfly
Top: Airy shirt beige by Nyte N Day
Skirt: Mani mini skirt-green by Nyte N Day
Shoes: Espadrilles in meadow by GOS

No comments:

Post a Comment