Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today I have made two decisions concerning my blog...drums playing....

First: I started this blog in Dutch because I am Flemish. Call it love for my country or love for my language, but during time and reading a lot of other blogs I realized this wasn't very smart. All the blogs I have read were in English. Many of my SL friends are English/USA. So today I decided to post in English from now on, I mean everybody can read English but not everybody can read Dutch;-). I'm not a native English speaker/writer but I will do my best:-)




Second: I like nice clothes/outfits in RL and SL. I'm not a fashionista, not at all but I love reading SL fashion blogs and I loooooveeeee shopping *winks. From time to time when I wander SL people ask me: 'where did you get that dress?', 'That is nice hair, where did you get it?', 'You have some LM's for nice clothing shops?'. When people ask me this in-world I always give them my LM's, but today I thought it would be kinda fun if I put the LM's of my outfits on my blog. Not that I'm going to start a SL Fashion blog, there are to many of those going around already.
So what I will do is this. At the bottom of each post I will put a little item called 'Wolvie's outfit', explaining what I'm wearing with the LM's linked:-) How about that? Nice of me isn't it *grins


Wolvie's outfit:
Hair: Anise from Truth
Dress: Floral dress 'Fiona' from G Field
Shoes: Flower pumps 'Eve' from G Field

No comments:

Post a Comment