Thursday, June 23, 2011

The lost gardens of Apollo are..... Lost


Wolverine has not been that long in SL, this is a new Avi... but I have been in SL since 2007 so I know 'The Lost Gardens of Apollo' very well. Wolverine has never been there. Yesterday I read that sim will close in a few days. I just had to go there with Max. Wolverine her first and last time at the Lost Gardens of Apollo. It was strange... first we danced, I told Max I needed to see all, so we flew around and ended up at those famous Apollo benches. We sat there for a while listening to the conversations people had in local chat, we joined them for a while. But suddenly I wanted to go, I felt depressed a bit. I see a lot of old sims closing due to the high prices Lindens ask for land. They are not smart, they chase people away to other 'games'... I love Second Life so much, it became a part of my RL life, but if the Lindens go on and on this way, in a couple of years there won't be any residents left to build there dreamworld. They will all leave and find another virtual place where they can be creative and happy. So a warning to the Lindens... Dudes, you are going the wrong way here, lower your prices and we all be back!!!
As for the Lost Gardens of Apollo, it's sad, that place is pure nostalgy...but life goes on even for the creator Dane. I want to thank Dane for giving so much to us SL people, you created a dream that is now going to sleep. Thank You Dane!!!



Wolvie's outfit:
Same as previous post *winks

No comments:

Post a Comment