Monday, June 27, 2011

Looking for a house and end up with a..... stable *winks


We decided to change our land after we got married. We both like changes, so today we went house hunting. Max has a castle, I have a cottage. I have no idea what he will come up with but I wanted to go look to the Galland Houses to see if he got some new things there.
And oh yes, he did... a beautiful, huge cottage, very lofty like... but we kept on wandering his place and suddenly I saw this cute stable. We have a lot of animals including horses... so like I said 'looking for a house and ending up with a .... stable' for the horses:-)))


Wolvie's outfit:
Hair: 'Eve' by Emo-tions
Dress: Floral Lavendar by Solange
Shoes: Canvas Ballerinas grey-black by Gerri (no LM for this one, seems Gerri stopped with shoes, must ask)

No comments:

Post a Comment