Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And then there were....... FIVE!!!


So I started with one meeroo... thought she would be lonely so bought another one. Apple and Pie were happy with me and I was happy with them but I would not be Wolvie if I did not try something else;-)
I told myself I would not breed with them...But thought it would be nice to have a male there too:-)


I bought a male meeroo... I did have no idea how the breeding worked, I kinda thougth you had to do something special with them or with the hud, I simply did not know.

So this is Chip my male meeroo. I rezzed him one night and the same night he managed to let Pie fall in love with him. The next day I logged on there was a nest, OMG... Seems I did not have to do anything, meeroos just fall in love and make a nest;-)
I had no idea what to do with it, so I clicked it, choose 'coax' and 120 seconds later 'Sticky' was born:-))) 


I thought well a little baby meeroo is so cute. But I forgot about Chip's libido... the night before last night he managed to let Apple fall in love... I logged on... again a nest, OMG
Anyway, last night I clicked the nest, choose 'coax' and 120 seconds later 'Mousie' was born:-)))

Yeah, yeah, sucking up to me now are you,Chip! I hope you are satisfied now for a while;-)

And then there were... FIVE meeroos: Apple, Pie, Chip, Sticky and Mousie and... I love everyone of them:-)))


No comments:

Post a Comment