Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Going out to dance

This was something we hadn't done in ages, going out to dance... The other day I bought a new gown and asked Max I would love to go out and dance with him. Since it had been a while we really didn't have a clue where to go...
until...


I thought of some place which I haven't visited in a long time. So we headed out to Phat Cats Jazz club, it looks totally different than I could remember and what struck me the most was the lack of lag. I remember in the early days it was very hard to walk let alone dance at Phat Cats. But now it's  just awesome, so if you like to go dancing check out Phat Cats:-)


After Phat Cats I remembered another place where I used to go, Frank's Place, it also changed ofcourse and it was a lot more crowded than Phat Cats and a little more lag but also very nice and worth checking out:-)

Wolvie's outfit:
Hair: Kelani/Beach Beige Blend *Damselfly*
Gown: Ms Jenkins Silver *Mohna Lisa Couture*
Shoes: Platform pumps-White/Black Bagged *GOS*

No comments:

Post a Comment