Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I want a bike!!!!


Motor Loon is probably... no for sure the best motorcycle builder in SL. Yesterday I first visited his racetrack 'Motorworld', and tried one of the testbikes and ended up in the ocean, yeh I need some practice... but then I thougth why not pay a visit to his shop..


What I found most fun was that he has a workshop at the back of his store...


with men at work... but pfff, my charmes could not bring them to stop working for a while and have a little chat with me...


Ok, if you guys won't talk to me I go just wander around in the shop to try to find a bike I like..


and oh boy... did I like!!!! Love the black Sprinter and


Love the yellow racemachine (this one is not from Motor Loon though)...

What shall I get????

No comments:

Post a Comment