Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm a lyer



Yes I lied to Max, I told him tonight I would stop with eight meeroos and really I was convinced of myself... until I got these group notices of a big sale.
Max went off so I thought, well some window shopping never hurts anyone, right? So I went to the sale but oh oh oh oh oh... I should have not done that.
I fell in love with this meeroo instantly, I had no money... so I had to go to main (she is my bank institution since a year, lol), and get me some Lindens. I acted really fast because a lot of people were wandering the shop and I was so stressed out someone else would buy it.
So I got back really fast with my Lindens and bought my dream Meeroo:-)))



I have eight meeroos now, this one is the ninth but the most special. And I will tell you why. He is male *grins, he is mischeavous *grins, he looks like an elf *smiles and I love elves. His names is Legolas after the elf in the book/movie 'Lord of the rings', that character was my fav:-)))
But I don't really want nests anymore but I fear Legolas will do his best to charm my girl meeroos... we will see:-)
As you can see Legolas is a true charmer.... *winks

No comments:

Post a Comment