Friday, September 23, 2011

I wanted a cow so... I have a cow:-)


It's not a secret I love animals, my SL is full of them. In RL I had a little farm long time ago, with some goats, a cheep, chickens, dogs, cats but after my divorce I had to let go of all the animals. That was really painfull at the time. My RL don't let me have too many animals (only two cats and a stray cat), because of work and so on and on...


But SL wouldn't be SL if you can't realize some RL dreams here, so


I started my own little farm with chickens, pigs, horses, cats, dogs and ofcours my meeroos, the only thing missing was a cow:-))


Well last night Max bought me this cow, I named her Cécé, she is so sweet (I love cows really), I can milk her, pet her, sit on her and even lay on her, she puts up with everything I do:-))

I just hope she don't get too high standing in my wheat field *winks

No comments:

Post a Comment