Thursday, September 22, 2011

SL sarcasme... or not??

Some people in SL view it like this -  
I, John, take you, W̶a̶l̶t̶e̶r̶ A̶n̶d̶r̶e̶ Jane, to be my  l̶a̶w̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ virtually wedded wife, my f̶a̶i̶t̶h̶f̶u̶l̶ partner and my love f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ for three, maybe four months tops. In the presence of G̶o̶d̶ Phillip Linden, o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ and whoever could log in, I offer you my solemn vow to be your partner in sickness and in health, in good times a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶a̶d unless you're off line , and in joy as well as i̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ nope just joy. I promise to love you u̶n̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶  a̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶ and dance/IM with other men/women behind your back and lie to you or, until I find out that you've partnered with five other alts.

I saw this in someones profile, I guess this person got hurt or is just very sarcastic... I have no idea, but I did think this little statement was kinda funny;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment