Monday, September 19, 2011

Another meeroo post and then some...


Yeah another meeroo picture (I love my little furry animals), but this is not really a meeroo post. It's something I like to share here for quit a while now.
I have been on SL for so long (2007), not as wolvie but as another ava, wolvie is still young. The other ava ended her SL for reasons that are of my own.
As Wolvie I started a new adventure, and oh man what an adventure it was and is...At first I was alone, totally alone, you know how it is when you first enter SL.
But in time I got to meet amazing people like Fia, Hellion, Eddy and so on and on..
But the most incredible thing that happened to me in SL is I got to meet Max. I married Max in SL in July but I met him in RL in December last year and since then we are a couple in RL. So Max and Wolvie are REAL:-)))
That was a thing I could have never dreamed, I never thought I would meet my RL partner in SL but it happened and you know what? I am so happy, I can't describe in words how happy I am. He is gorguous, he is kind, he is so protective, so charming, so ehmm sexy;-) but.... sometimes I feel he is too good to be true.
Sometimes I just can't believe that this happened to me, sometimes I think I will wake up some day and he won't be there... it was all a dream.
So I'm in a strange mood tonight and felt like writing this down.
There is a song (I forgot the titel and performer) of which I will always remember one line: 'Too much love can kill you'

Who ever wrote those lyrics... it's NOT true!!!

I love you Max and R:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment