Monday, September 5, 2011

Two more dogs instead of one ;-)


Tonight was a good night for Zooby pet shop;-) I told Max I saw this super cute little dog at Zooby's, so he told me to TP him over there.
Said and done, I told him he should guess what little dog I love the most... but he got distracted with IM's... so he bought the 'wrong' dog for me. The German Shephard, I love it but it was not my first choice. And I guess he felt a little bad with buying the 'wrong' dog for me, so he asked me which I like most.
I showed him the pettable beagle puppy, I told him I would get it but before I knew he bought it also for me.... I love my Max.
So now I have like 8 meeroos (Apple, Pie, Mousie, Peeceetje, Wolf, Big Max, Brat and last but not least Legolas), 4 dogs (Typo, Badass, Lupus and Roosje) Max' dog (Poetslap), 1 cat (Billy) and Max' cat (Blondie)... will this zoo ever stop???
I don't think so, I just love animals...


No comments:

Post a Comment