Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fairytale sim: Amarande


Showcase
Adventure and fantasy
 

When you first arrive at Amarande you get welcomed by a little cute elf and when you walk a little further you see this big fairytale book. As a child I just loved fairytales. This sim promised me a tour through the famous fairytales. So I better get started:-)


First fairytale I came across was Snowwhite


I shouldn't have tasted the apple but it looked so yummy... I hope my prince comes soon to give me the kiss of life:-)


Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all??? Me ofcourse, who else!!;-)


Why didn't they install an elevator... djeezzz that is a high climb..


Aha.... Rapunzel, poor thing, still locked in that tower...


Hmmm, I wonder what fairytale this is... a bloody cave???


A dragon???


A thing???


Ohhhhhh.... bummer, now I will never found out what fairytale this was, grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment