Sunday, August 21, 2011

One place each day... my personnel challenge:-)


This is the deal... I love exploring new places in SL, thing is I didn't do it for a very long time. But as of today I will explore one place everyday. This is my starter... kinda strange place.
But how do I explore? Well for me the best is 'showcase', it got a lot of different tabs like: popular places, editor's pick, miscallaneos, strange and magical, real life and so on... so I find 'Showcase' ideal for my quest.
Also there are some blogs who post about new places too but... I like to be inventive if you know what I mean *winks
So this is my first sim tonight called: Forgotten toys by Romy Nayar, found it in 'showcase', under 'editors Pick'. 
It's a strange place, it's about toys but like giant toys... most of the time I can put a feeling into places but this was hard to put feeling into it... it did not scare me, it did not move me, it didn't make me sad, it didn't make me happy... well since I can't explain it I will copy/paste here what they say about it: 

'Romy Nayar is at work once again! Following her work Papermakis, she now brings us the exhibit Forgotten Toys, a spectacle not to be missed. Explore the darker side of toys and marvel at the giant-sized objects crafted in this unique sim.'











No comments:

Post a Comment