Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Daddy's 80s club!



Darn, I'm killing my own challenge (explore one place each day), already skipped a day, well I just had to attend to some RL issues yesterday so forgive me:-)
Anyways, I like to tell you something about this club 'Big Daddy's 80s club'. I have known this club all my SL but I kinda lost it through the years. Since Max is not online very much these days I must keep myself busy;-) So I wanted to visit some clubs... I go on search, type in 'club' OMG.... I did not know where to start but suddenly I remembered this club I frequently visited with my other ava (which is now deleted). 
Big Daddy's 80s club. I typed that in search and BANG, there was it... I tp'ed over and BANG there I was. The scenery changed ofcourse but the people and the music was still as nice and great as I remembered, so I did stay there for a while and had a great time:-))
It might be not the most beautiful club in SL but it's certainly the most newbie-friendly, the most relaxing, the most down to earth and with great 80s music club:-)))

They even allow those 'gestures' we all like to do and not admit it to ourselves;-)


Ehm... ok I like to take pics from nice looking boys *grins

Keep on going Big Daddy's 80s club!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment